UCSS respects the privacy of our users. We collect the minimum amount of information necessary to provide our service and meet legal requirements. We do not record or collect any browsing history, user IP addresses, metadata or DNS queries when you use this service.
* Only in South Korea, we do record access logs according to the instructions of the authorities. It will not be used for any purpose other than the request of a legal institution.
1. Recorded information
The personal information we collect includes:
- Account information required to register with UCSS: user name, email address, billing information, IP address
- Total amount of customers’ packets and associated date
- The URLs of any servers located in the Republic of Korea that you connect to
- Functional cookies necessary for our affiliate services
2. Purpose of use for personal information
We will use the personal information acquired through our service provided for the following purposes:
- Sending billing and transaction information via email
- Providing a link for resetting passwords
- Responding to customer inquiries
- Providing software and service updates
- Sending e-mails, ads, surveys, and promotions related to UCSS
If UCSS discovers that a customer is using our services for purposes related to child pornography, phishing, spam or other serious crimes, we are obligated to disclose that customer’s personal information to legal authorities in the Republic of Korea.
We regard child pornography issues as a very serious issue. We will immediately remove any content recognizable as child pornography from our services and block customer access to it. We reserve the right to delete accounts associated with child pornography without advance notice. We will cooperate with legal investigations into child pornography issues in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Korea and any other laws we are legally required to comply with.
3. Method of obtaining personal information
When obtaining it directly
UCSS only obtains personal information through fair and lawful means. We notify users through this site or ask for consent before collecting personal information and disclose the purpose of collecting that information.
When obtaining it indirectly
We will only obtain data through third parties if we can confirm that the provider has obtained that data legally and may legally transfer it to UCSS. UCSS will disclose any use of personal information provided by third parties and disclose any legally required information, such as the business purpose for using that information, on this site.
4. Security measures for personal information
For each and every service of this site, we take appropriate measures to keep customers’ personal information accurate and up to date. We use appropriate organizational and technical controls to prevent unauthorized access to customers’ personal information and prevent the loss or unauthorized alteration of that personal information. Confidential personal information, such as payment card information, is encrypted in transit using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol.
You are responsible for the security of your ID and password. We do not manage them for you. If you share your ID and password with others, they could gain access to the personal information your registered with our service. Be careful to use and manage your login information carefully to avoid accidentally or deliberately exposing your personal information to others.
Revision Date： 2nd June 2021