How to Set Up UCSS for Windows
From the Client Area, select the “Download” menu and download “UCSS for Windows.”
UCSS recommends using Windows 10 or later versions.
UCSS for Windows is connected using system VPN. It can also be used with games and software that support UDP transfer.
Connect to UCSS
When you open the .exe file, you will be asked for permission to make changes to your computer. Select “Yes”. Then click “Install” to complete the installation.
You will be redirected to the login screen. Enter your email and password, and click “LOGIN”. The server information will be loaded in a few seconds.
After the server information has loaded, you can change the server connection by selecting a server name and clicking “CONNECT.”
When you first click “CONNECT” after the initial installation, it may take up to 30 seconds to connect, while our system sets up the drivers.
You can one of two connection modes from the menu on the top left:
- Global: to route all traffic through the UCSS server
- Smart Routing: to route all traffic through the UCSS server except Mainland IP (bypass Mainland IP)
- Web Browser: works primarily in browsers. Communicating without imposing a heavy load on the CPU
Under “Account”, you can log out, switch a plan, and check the remaining monthly traffic. You may check the real-time remaining monthly traffic on the Client Area of the homepage.
Select “Lauch at login” if you want the program to launch automatically when you login to your computer.
UCSS for Windows measures ping using a different method than most other apps. It measure ping through the http header instead of ICMP/TCP. This ping value will be larger that that measure by other apps. Please use a speed test app if you need an accurate ping measurement using ICMP/TCP.
Update Server Information
Server information is automatically undated every time the software starts. If you want the latest server information, close and restart the software to receive the updated information.
- We keep changing server information according to the situation in China. If you cannot connect to a server, delete the server that is no longer usable and update the subscription information.
- If problems occur with third party software, please contact the software’s developer. UCSS can not solve application problems.