1. Application of Agreement
UCSS (hereinafter referred to as “the company”) shall refer to the “terms of service” (hereinafter referred to as “this agreement”) for the provision of the UCSS Service (hereinafter referred to as the “service”) will be applied as shown below. The user shall understand and agree to these terms when applying for this service.
2. Changes in the Agreement
The company can change the agreement without prior notice to the user. When the agreement is changed, the revised rule shall be applied and the user shall agree with and follow the revised and new regulations. Users refer to individuals / corporations who have been granted the right to use this service by applying to the company for this service contract, and have also read and agreed to the terms.
Notices from the company to the users will be done according to the method that we deem appropriate, such as notifying through e-mail or posting on the website.
4. Contents of Service
- The connection service offered by the company is the connection service to the server equipment operated by our company, and the availability of the connection and the communication quality are greatly influenced by the equipment and line conditions of the user, therefore cannot offer guarantees related to the service contents in any case.
- We may change the contents of service and fee without prior notice / confirmation to the user, and the users will accept this.
- We may exchange equipment, change settings, perform maintenance work without prior notification / confirmation to users, and the users will accept this.
- When making changes to the currently used plan, the user can do so at the end of the plan period.
- We are not responsible for the use of software without our own development. the user approve taking all responsibilities, such as how to use software and the results caused by use.
The terms of service based on this agreement will be established from the moment the application from the user arrives at the company. However, if it applies to any of the following cases, we may not accept the application for using our service. In addition, we may cancel the acceptance even after acceptance.
- When false contents are found in the information provided to the company when using our services, regardless of whether or not it was malicious.
- When inappropriate communication was performed using the service.
- When the service fee is not paid.
- Other cases when the company has made the judgement that the user is inappropriate.
- When provocative, aggressive attitudes, extortion are done to support and our employees.
6. Prohibited activities
We are prohibited from using any illegal acts in our country through this service. We shall not take any responsibility for any damage and loss caused by illegal acts or prohibited acts. Accounts that fall under illegal acts or prohibited acts may delete accounts without prior notice.
- The user is prohibited to let an unauthorized third party member to use the service.
- When using the service, it is prohibited to have any activities that are against the laws and regulations of Japan and China or the countries and territories to which the users are connected to.
- We prohibit the use of software with high communication load to our service equipment such as P2p, BT, PT download, Bitcoin mining.
- File sharing / exchanging software, P2P software (including BT) etc that may infringe the rights of others by using this service is not allowed.
- We prohibit using this service as an access point of TOR.
- We prohibit unauthorized use and reselling of accounts.
- Prohibit the account from being used for distribution of spam mails, acts committing intellectual property rights and other copyright, access to illegal sites such as child pornography.
7. Rules for Self Responsibility
- The user assumes all responsibility for the use and the actions of this service along with the results made using this service.
- When a user causes problems/damages to a third party due to the use of this service, he / she shall solve the problem through their own responsibility and cost.
8. Interruption of service
The company may suspend the service without contacting users if the following applies:
- When maintaining the system of the service periodically/urgently.
- When the service could not be provided due to fire, blackouts, etc.
- When the service could not be provided due to natural disasters such as earthquakes, eruptions, floods, tsunamis etc.
- In cases of war, disturbance, riots, labor disputes, etc.
- A case arises related to the government, public agency, or another telecommunications carrier.
- Other cases when it is judged that temporary discontinuation of this service is necessary due to operational and technical reasons.
- The company shall not be liable for compensation for any damages suffered by the user with regard to the use of this service for any reason.
- The company will not bear any responsibility for damage and loss incurred by the user in the event of change of the agreement and interruption or termination of this service.
- The company will not guarantee anything such as the integrity, accuracy, certainty, usefulness, etc. of information obtained by the user through this service.
- The Company is not liable and will not assume any responsibility for any damages whatsoever related to the use of services such as interruption, delays, cancellation, data loss, other unauthorized access, or damage caused by softwares.
- The company will not guarantee any operation of any equipment or software used by users.
- The company will not bear any responsibility even if the service is interrupted due to measures by the government, public agencies, other business operators and other technical factors.
- The current plan in use will be automatically renewed unless the automatic renewal is canceled through the “Client Area” by the day before the expiration date of the contract period and the same shall apply thereafter.
- When canceling the automatic renewal through “Client Area”, it will be automatically canceled at the end of the service using period.
Regarding service charges, we can not refund refunds for any reason including the following example.
- The service becomes unavailable due to changes in the user’s device/internet environment.
- The service becomes invalid due to the government or public terms or other measures by the business operator and other technical factors.
- If you are dissatisfied with speed or software.
- When a specific website or video streaming site can not be browsed.
- When our company is out of service.
12 Jurisdiction of the Court
The user and the company will agree to make the Korean National Court or the Korean District Court the First Instance’s exclusive agreement jurisdiction court for disputes related to the agreement depending on the amount being sued for.
Revision Date 8/3/2019